* August 15, 2000 - distributed by Bridge News - by Carol Dawson - opinion piece titled "Safety in Amusement Park Rides: Another Federal Power Grab."
* August 11, 2000 - The Washington Times - James Plummer is mentioned in a piece on the Safeway counter-demonstration. The article was written by John McCaslin.
* August 11, 2000 - At a briefing for Americorps volunteers sponsored by the Congressional Hunger Center, Frances Smith discussed the consumer benefits of biotechnology.
* August 1, 2000 - distributed by Bridge News - by James Plummer - opinion piece titled "Blame Big Government, Not Big Oil, for Gas Prices."
* July 19, 2000 - Press Release - Official launching of the NCC's Food Group website - www.foodstuff.org.
* July 14, 2000 - Radio Interview-Frances Smith was interviewed on Senator Phil Arthurhultz's (PA) radio show on a range of consumer issues.
* June 2, 2000 - Chicago Sun-Times - James Plummer quoted in article by Robert Manor, "Phone Savings? Go figure."
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||news, announcements|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2000|
|Previous Article:||NCC Privacy Group Gears Up.|
|Next Article:||Liberty and security -- in defense of both.|