cook with the kids.
4. Split the dough in half and roll each out between two sheets of greaseproof paper to approximately 4mm thick. Chill in the fridge for half an hour or until firm.
5. Cut out cookies using a 6.5cm circular cutter. Cut out the centres using a heart shaped cutter. Prick the dotted design onto the cookie using a cocktail stick.
6. Place on a greased or lined baking sheet, chill for 15 minutes or until hard again. 7. Keep re-rolling the scraps and chilling between two baking paper until you have used all the dough.
8. Add a red boiled sweet to each heart shaped hole and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes until the cookies are golden brown on the edges.
9. Remove and allow to cool on the tray.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Liverpool Echo (Liverpool, England)|
|Date:||Feb 17, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Give a home to our feathered friends.|
|Next Article:||CBeebies star Ben is live and digging it; Ben Faulk, better known as CBeebies' gardener extraordinaire Mr Bloom, prepares for his live arena debut on...|