coffeebreak: QUIZ OF THE DAY.
2. Which hero's last words were: "I am just going outside and may be some time."?
3. Whose tomb was famously discovered at Luxor in 1922?
4. What type of creature is a sugar glider?
5. In which classic 18th century satire is the lead character described as 'Man- Mountain'?
6. What is the official language of the Ivory Coast?
7. Which tax haven country's flag features the words: "He hath founded it upon the seas."?
8. In which US town is horse racing's annual Kentucky Derby held?
9. Starring Harrison Ford which was the first of the Indiana Jones films?
10. What is the name of the tall iced cocktail consisting of a gin base with lime, lemon juice or soda, and sugar?
QUIZ OF THE DAY: 1 Northern Cross; 2 Antarctic explorer Lawrence Oates; 3 Tutankhamen (Tutankhamun); 4 An Australian possum; 5 Gulliver's Travels; 6 French; 7 The Cayman Islands; 8 Louisville; 9 Raiders Of The Lost Ark; 10 Tom Collins.
Harrison Ford - see Question 9