coffee break: QUIZ OF THE DAY.
2. In which English city is the Cartwright Hall Art Gallery?
3. Who was the minstrel in Robin Hood's legendary band of merry men?
4. Which desert straddles part of the Mexico-USA border?
5. What do oolong, golden monkey and gunpowder have in common?
6. Which was the last football team managed by Fabio Capello before he was appointed England Coach?
7. What name is given to a triangle where all sides have different lengths?
8. Which planet has 27 known moons named after characters from the works of Shakespeare and Alexander Pope?
9. What was the name of Ollie Beak's doggy friend in the ITV children's progamme Small Time?
10. Who was the first British martyr?
ANSWERS QUIZ OF THE DAY:
1 Nikolaus August Otto; 2 Bradford; 3 Alan-a-Dale; 4 The Sonoran or Gila Desert; 5 They are verities of tea; 6 Real Madird; 7 A scalene triangle; 8 Uranus; 9 Fred Barker; 10 Saint Alban.
Fabio Capello - see Question 6
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Western Mail (Cardiff, Wales)|
|Date:||Mar 25, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Morning Serial; COLUMNISTS Hole: Kidnapped in Georgia.|
|Next Article:||Fantastic four take to the floor; coffee break Review Rambert Dance Company Clwyd Theatr Cymru, Mold.|