You Will Need: No-stick cooking spray 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup cooking oil 1 egg 1 cup unbleached flour 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1/3 cup wheat germ 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1 cup grated zucchini 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Wash your hands.
2. Preheat the oven to 300 [degrees]F.
3. Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan.
4. Put the honey, oil, and egg into a large bowl and beat until blended.
5. Add the next five ingredients and mix well.
6. Stir in the zucchini and pecans.
7. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.
8. Bake for about one hour, or until nicely browned.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Dec 1, 1999|
|Previous Article:||Body Builders.|
|Next Article:||The Lost and Found.|