What mystery shoppers look for.
* Identify the first impression visitors have of your facilities;
* Monitor whether the proper information is being communicated to visitors;
* Check adherence to marketing standards, protocols and procedures;
* Clarify areas of poor performance indicated in Other forms of research;
* Determine training needs;
* Check for consistency of format
* Acquire an "inside view" of how well your competitors perform.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||JUMP START|
|Publication:||Contemporary Long Term Care|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jun 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Designing a pest-free facility.|
|Next Article:||Exclusive CLTC research: LTC not strong in relocation decision.|