We love Jake!
And you will too, when you see the five sweet things Jake T. Austin loves best. The star of Wizards of Waverly Place (Sundays at 8:30 p.m. ET on Disney Channel) and the upcoming feature film Hotel for Dogs (out January 16) is one busy guy, but he took time to chat with us about his canine co-stars and why there's no place like home.
1. JAKE LOVES DOGS. In Hotel for Dogs, his character Bruce is manager of a hotel that's obviously, just for dogs. But in real life, he's a dog person, too. "I have two miniature poodles."
2. JAKE LOVES HIS GRANDMA. "My favorite holiday tradition is that on Christmas Eve my grandma and all my friends come over, and my friends and I play football in the snow."
3. JAKE LOVES HIS HOMETOWN. "I live in New York. Upstate. I am in L.A. a lot, but I live in New York for the most part. I go to public school in New York, and I love it. I'm the only one of the cast [of Wizards] who goes to real school. [My friends] are mostly from school and live in New York.
4. JAKE LOVES TV, MOVIES AND MUSIC. "My favorite TV show is That 70's Show, and my favorite movies are What's Eating Gilbert Grope and Me, Myself and Irene. And I am into classic rock. Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, AC/DC, The Eagles. Groups like that, you know?"
5. JAKE LOVES EMMA ROBERTS. No, not like that! But he did have a great time working with her on Hotel for Dogs. "She's a really nice girl, really down-to-earth. A great actress, very talented, and she carries her family name well."
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||MuSt sEe; Jake T. Austin|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Dec 1, 2008|
|Previous Article:||GL's crushin' on ... Dylan & Cole Sprouse.|
|Next Article:||15 minutes with ... Christian Serratos.|