WIN pounds 2,000 of kitchen goodies.
So this Christmas Febreze launch their Light & Refresh candle that eliminates odours and replaces them with a light and subtle scent. Designed with the domestic goddess in mind, the Light & Refresh candle allows you to cook without compromise and not worry about lingering cooking smells.
And this week Homes and Holidays has teamed up with Febreze to let one lucky reader win ALL the latest mod cons for their kitchen.
Get an entry in NOW for your chance to win!
HOW TO ENTER
FOR a chance of winning this superb prize just correctly answer the following question:
Q WHICH of these celebrity food gurus is known as the Naked Chef?
a) Nigella Lawson
b) Jamie Oliver
c) Gordon Ramsay
CALL 0901 553 0903 and follow instructions or TEXT SMHOME followed by a space then your answer (a, b or c) plus name, address and postcode to 84080. To get details of goods and services which may be of interest to you start your text entry SMHOMEIN.
Or enter ONLINE at www.sundaymirror.co.uk/competitions
The Febreze Light & Refresh candle is the first scented candle to contain a unique core which releases powerful odour eliminators that neutralise the air for up to 30 hours.
Choose from four evocative scents - visit www.febreze.com for more information.
ONE LUCKY READER WILL WIN ALL THIS
Samsung American-style fridge/freezer
Le Creuset saucepan set
Le Creuset round cookery dish, rectangular dish and rectangular Grillit
Siemens Porsche kettle
42-piece cutlery set
Sabatier knife block
Jonell knife sharpener
Febreze "Light & Fresh" candle
Plus pounds 200 to spend on any other kitchen equipment you might need!
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Lines close at 6pm on Friday, December 12, 2008. BT landline calls cost 50p per min max 2 mins. Other landline operators/payphones/mobiles may vary. Texts/Internet entries cost pounds 1 each plus standard network rate.
2. One winner will be selected at random after lines close from all correct entries received.
3. Prize: Samsung American style fridge-freezer (RRP pounds 680), Zanussi dish washer (RRP pounds 299), Le Creuset saucepan set (RRP pounds 149), Le Creuset round cookery dish (RRP pounds 105), rectangular dish and rectangular Grillit (RRP pounds 59), Krups coffeemaker (RRP pounds 99.99), Siemens Porsche kettle (RRP pounds 68), 42-piece cutlery set (RRP pounds 200), Jonell knife-sharpener (RRP pounds 35), Lion Sabatier Verone six-piece knife block set (RRP pounds 160), Febreze Light & Refresh candle, plus pounds 200 awarded as cheque.
4. Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives. Published in other Trinity Mirror titles.
5. Employees of Procter & Gamble UK and their affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this competition is excluded from entering.
6. Standard Trinity Mirror PLC rules apply - see www.sundaymirror.co.uk/rules
Service Provider: Eckoh UK Ltd, PO Box 206, HP3 9FT Tel: 01442 450707
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Sunday Mirror (London, England)|
|Date:||Dec 7, 2008|
|Previous Article:||'Second home is our pension'.|
|Next Article:||Mantels of greatness; FIRE UP YOUR FIREPLACE WITH THESE THREE FABULOUSLY FESTIVE LOOKS.|