WIN THIS CARAVAN WORTH pounds 11,890; PLUS FREE INSURANCE FOR A YEAR.
The Zenith 5 is a stylish, lightweight eco-friendly touring caravan with a double lounge and a great rear kids-only eating, lounging and sleeping area. With attractive family-friendly soft furnishings, skylights and a large panoramic window, it's the perfect family holiday home away from home.
It's 15% lighter than other models, making it easier to manoeuvre, giving it better fuel economy and meaning you won't need a car the size of a tank to tow it.
Our lucky winner will also get a year's FREE Cade's Touring Caravan Insurance worth pounds 310, giving the winner one year's caravan insurance on your Zenith 5, pounds 1,000 awning cover and pounds 500 equipment cover. If you've ever wanted a caravan but could never afford one - enter NOW for your chance to win.
A GREAT DAY OUT FOR "CARA-FANS" OF ALL AGES
HUNDREDS of caravans, motorcar a vans and accessories will be on display at International Caravan and Motor home 2008, taking place at the Birmingham NEC between October 14-19.
The award-winning exhibition promises to be bigger and better than ever before with more products, more choice and more inspiration!
HOW TO ENTER:
CORRECTLY answer this question for a chance to win this caravan:
Which Carry-On film was set on a campsite?
(a) Carry on Abroad
(b) Carry on Caravaning
(c) Carry on Camping
Call 0901 6091933 and follow instructions OR Text DR1933 followed by a space and then your answer (a, b or c) to 84080. To receive details of goods and services which may be of interest to you start your text entry DR1933IN.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Lines close 6pm Friday October 17, 2008. BT landline calls cost 60p per min max 2 mins. Other networks/mobiles/payphones may vary. Text entries cost pounds 1.50 each plus std network rate.
2. Winner selected at random after lines close from all correct entries received.
3. Prize Lunar 'Zenith 5' Caravan worth pounds 11,890. Includes retailer delivery checks, pdi, number plates and handover, 12 months insurance includes Insurance Tax Premium, delivered within 28 days of competition closing date. Minimum kerb weight of the tow car must be no less than 1235kg (the MTPLM for this caravan). Always follow car manufacturers guidelines on the recommended tow limit for your car (winners' responsibility). Tow bar not included
4. Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives.
5. Std Trinity Mirror Rules apply, see www.dailyrecord.co.uk/rules
Service Provider: Eckoh UK Ltd, PO Box 206, HP3 9FT.
Tel: 01442 450707
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Daily Record (Glasgow, Scotland)|
|Date:||Oct 4, 2008|
|Previous Article:||travel: ALTHOUGH the falling.|
|Next Article:||Rugby Union: REF SMALL HAS TO STAND TALL; Lineen plea to man in middle MUNSTER v GLASGOW Tonight, Thomond Park MAGNERS LEAGUE SHOWDOWN.|