WHAT TO DO THIS WEEKEND; Laura Swire's essential activity guide... if you have an event email her on email@example.com.
Laura Swire's essential activity guide... if you have an event email her on firstname.lastname@example.org WHAT TO DO THIS WEEKEND 1. Example Tour Singer-SongwritER Example will be visiting Venue Cymru in Llandudno on Saturday at 7.30pm.
Tickets are on sale at a cost of PS27.50 and can be purchased by calling Venue Cymru on 01492 872 000 or visiting their website.
2. Llandudno Christmas Fair LLANDUDNO'S Christmas Fair is one of the largest Christmas markets in Wales and has around 130 stalls selling local food, homemade gifts and arts, as well as craft demonstrations and a Santa's Grotto for the children.
Find it at Madoc St in Llandudno until November 23.
For more information call 07725 237667.
3. Conwy Half Marathon STARTING and finishing in front of Conwy Castle, the route travels around Llandudno and the Great Orme.
The race starts at 10am on Sunday November 23 with the one-mile fun run starting at 9.15am.
There are strictly no entries on the day so you must sign up online before the day.
For more information call 07590 690041.
4. Caban Craft Fair ON Saturday Caban, Brynrefail will be hosting its craft fair from 10am-4pm.
There will be unique, hand-made items, including jewellery, cards, paintings and textiles from local artists and makers.
Entrance is free. For more information call Janice on 07810476407.
5. Salute to the 70s Christmas Show VISIT Rhyl Pavilion today to kick start the Christmas party season.
Starting at 7.30pm the show will be packed full of hits from the 70s including Elton John, Rod Stewart, Debbie Harry, Donnie Osmond, The Carpenters and of course Abba as well as Christmas classics.
Tickets cost PS16.50, PS15 for concessions and are half price for children.
6. Bodnant Welsh Food Christmas Fayre THROUGH to Sunday November 30 discover a range of gift ideas at Bodnant's Welsh Food Christmas Fayre.
Find it at Tal y Cafn in Colwyn Bay where there will be live demonstrations from Bodnant's in-house experts from 11am until 3pm as well as edible gifts, wines, hampers decorations and more.
For more information call 01492 651100.
7. Winter Treasures Craft Fair THROUGH to December 24, the Winter Treasures Craft Fair will be in Llangefni, anglesey. Enjoy the quality work by some of the best makers in Wales at Rhosmeirch, Llangefni, Isle Of Anglesey, LL77 7TQ.
For more information call 01248 724444.
8. Llandudno Antiques Fair VISIT the Town Hall in Llandudno on Saturday where you'll find antiques and collectable items.
Admission costs 50p and opening hours are from 9.15am until 3.30pm.
For more information call Barbara on 01492 397721.
9. Wrexham v Altrincham WREXHAM take on Altrincham on Saturday November 22 at the Racecourse Ground.
Kick off is at 3pm and tickets can be bought via the Wrexham FC website.
For more information call 01978 262129.
10. Jenna and Paul NEW duo Jenna and Paul will be performing in the Lounge Bar at the Quay hotel and spa in Deganwy on Saturday from 8pm.
Singing songs by Stereophonics, Snow Patrol and Adele, the event is free to attend.
For more information call 01492 564 100.