* Processes brush and sizes the end product in one pass.
* Produces mulch that can be used for general ground cover, landscape mulch, compost or animal bedding.
* Shares the same platform as the Vermeer BC100XL brush chipper.
* Powered by an 85-hp Cummins diesel engine.
* Machine has a gross weight of 5,500 pounds, allowing it to be towed with a 1-ton truck.
* Unit comes standard with the SmartFeed system, which automatically stops or reverses the feed rollers and infeed conveyor according to engine rpm drop.
* The 17-inch-wide, 4-foot-long infeed conveyor belt has an optional 2-foot extension to handle more material loaded by hand or mechanically.
Visit www.vermeer.com for more information.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Construction & Demolition Recycling|
|Date:||Nov 1, 2006|
|Next Article:||GEHL 383Z zero tail swing excavator.|