Vacuworx announces AMC Series Vacuum Lifting Systems.
The AMC Series Vacuum Lifting Systems from Vacuworx provides the ultimate in material handling safety and versatility up to 13,200 pounds.
Suited for steel, poly or concrete pipe, as well as flat plate and concrete slabs, the AMC lifters can be mounted on a wide variety of host machines ranging from compact equipment to larger excavators and can even be adapted for truck crane applications. The lightweight, self-contained design is hydraulically powered to eliminate fuel costs, emissions and noise.
The AMC Series feature:
* Wireless remote operation which is safer than hooks, slings or chains
* 360-degree rotation provides precise placement of materials
* Will not damage delicate materials and bonded coatings
* Vacuum technology eliminates need for costly cribbing or spacers for pipe and plate
* Double set of lugs to accommodate any single or double vacuum pad arrangement
* Integrated legs protect bottom of the pad(s) when not in use
* Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standards section B30.20, ASME BTH-1 and AS 4991
* CE certified and OSHA compliant
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Vacuworx International, (918) 259-3050, www.vacuworx.com