Printer Friendly

VS&A Communications Partners III. (News in Brief).

VS&A Communications Partners III (New York), the private equity affiliate of Veronis Suhler Stevenson, has partnered with investment firm 3i plc (London) to acquire all the assets of Fonecta Group (Helsinki, Fin.), a company that offers electronic and directory assistance services, as well as printed telephone directories. The company has operations in Finland and France and plans to expand across Europe to both corporate customers and consumers. Under terms of the deal, VS&A acquires a 28% stake in the company with 3i owning the remaining 72%.
COPYRIGHT 2002 JK Publishing, Inc
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2002, Gale Group. All rights reserved. Gale Group is a Thomson Corporation Company.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Title Annotation:acquisition
Comment:VS&A Communications Partners III. (News in Brief).(acquisition)(Brief Article)
Publication:Business Publisher
Article Type:Brief Article
Geographic Code:1USA
Date:May 17, 2002
Words:88
Previous Article:Nelson B. Heller & Associates. (News in Brief).
Next Article:Business Publisher Stock Quotes.
Topics:


Related Articles
The Outdoor Network.
Security Investing.
Information Management Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions: A Manager's Briefing.
ACLU BACKS GAY OFFICER\Woman won't give city list of partners.
From Dr. Janice Campbell. (Letters to the Editor).
E-Prime, briefly: a lawyer's experiment with writing in E-Prime.
Making the most of your business, trade media opportunities.

Terms of use | Copyright © 2017 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters