Updated CD-ROM covers operator basics for water systems. (Products & Services).
The series is produced by the Montana Water Center and funded by U.S. EPA's Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water. The CD-ROMs are distributed by the National Drinking Water Clearinghouse (NDWC), free of charge. Trainers may order up to 20 CDs at a time for classes or workshops.
A new version allows users to
* run the program from the CD-ROM, install it to their computers, or print a hardcopy version;
* run, download, or print the program from the Montana Water Center's Web site (http://water.montana.edu/training/gwb/);
* take a break and resume work where they have left off;
* password-protect their records;
* print a summary certificate and detailed record of activities and hours completed;
* practice more math problems, including metric problems;
* earn continuing-education credits in approved states; and
* easily find state-specific resources and regional contact information. More information on the Operator Basics Training Series is available at the Montana Water Center's Web site: http://water.montana.edu/training. The Operator Basics CD can be ordered from NDWC by phone at (800) 624-8301 (ask for Item Number DWCDTR18). E-mail orders can be placed at email@example.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Journal of Environmental Health|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jun 1, 2003|
|Previous Article:||Pocket-sized chlorine sensor. (Products & Services).|
|Next Article:||Margaret Ipatenco-member and service specialist. (NEHA News).|