Printer Friendly

United States : FAYETTE COUNTY made Water System Upgrades.

As per the county authorities, the Fayette County Water System in the last 2 years has made essential developments, is in complete abidance and seeks to obtain a Gold Award for 100% abidance for this last year s operations.

Amid the summer of 2013, the State Sanitary Survey categorized the Fayette County Water System with Concerned Performance.

A Corrective Action Plan was set up to enhance these deficiencies and substantial progress has been made till date.

2 huge $6.5 million construction ventures are in progress and will be accomplished by year-end. At this time, 83% of the identified deficiencies are solved with the remaining 17% to be finished over the next year.

Moreover, the Water System has made operational upgrades that provide water operators state-of-the-art equipment to better manage, treat and distribute the best water quality feasible.

As per spokesperson, "These changes provide our water operators critical information in making better time-sensitive decisions and makes them more efficient and effective."

The Director of the Water System Lee Pope said, All of the improvements mentioned above have not required a water rate increase.

Being able to accomplish these significant water compliance and operational enhancements within existing funds helps earn the trust of our customers and meet the demands for today and tomorrow.

[c] 2015 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).

COPYRIGHT 2015 SyndiGate Media Inc.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2015 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Mena Report
Date:Oct 30, 2015
Words:225
Previous Article:United States : CISA Bill gets approval in Senate.
Next Article:United States : GE AVIATION to majorly generate Silicon Carbide Materials.

Terms of use | Copyright © 2018 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters