Understand the Future Direction of the Confectionery Market in Denmark with Reliable Historical Data and Full Five Year Forecasting.
This databook is a detailed information resource covering all the key data points on Confectionery in Denmark. It includes comprehensive value volume segmentation and market share data. The databook supplies actual data to 2005 and full forecasts to 2010.
Scope of this title:
* Contains information on 4 categories: Chocolate, Gum, Sugar confectionery, Cereal bars.
* Provides market value, volume, expenditure and consumption data by market, segment and subsegment.
* Includes company and brand share data by category, as well as distribution channel data.
* Contains market value segmentation by demographic and socioeconomic group.
Highlights of this title:
The market for Confectionery in Denmark increased between 2000 and 2005, growing at an average annual rate of 4.1%.
The leading company in the market in 2005 was Nestle S.A.. The second-largest player was Kraft Foods, Inc. with TOMS Group AS in third place.
Reasons to order your copy:
* Discover the major quantitative trends affecting the Confectionery markets.
* Understand consumers' consumption and expenditure patterns.
* Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting.
Topics covered: - Denmark confectionery - Denmark chocolate - Denmark gum - Denmark sugar confectionery - Denmark cereal bars - Denmark socioeconomic profile - Denmark macroeconomic profile - Research methodology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c46057
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 28, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Consumers in Spain Borrowed More Through Point of Sale (POS) Retail Finance in 2004 Than Any Other Product.|
|Next Article:||According to the CRA, Lithuania's Telecommunications Market was Valued at LTL2,515.5 million in 2005, up by 17.7% from LTL2,136.8 million in 2004.|