Printer Friendly

Two persons electrocuted.

Two persons including a factory worker were electrocuted here on Monday. Police said that Muhammad Anwar r/o chak 69-JB Chabba was working in Jahangir Power Looms Factory on Maqbool Road when he received severe electric shock and died on the spot.

Allah Dittah, resident of chak 441-GB,was repairing roof of his house when he received electric shock from live wires passing over the roof. He died instantly before getting any medical assistance.

COPYRIGHT 2018 Asianet-Pakistan
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2018 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Pakistan Observer (Islamabad, Pakistan)
Date:Jul 3, 2018
Words:102
Previous Article:More transfers, postings in Punjab soon.
Next Article:Telecom sector revenue reached $15.35b.
Topics:

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2019 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters