Printer Friendly

Two fell unconscious in Quetta gas leakage.

QUETTA -- At least two people became unconscious due to gas leakage at Sabzal Road area of Quetta on Sunday.

According to police sources, the incident took place when they went to their bed at night after leaving gas heater turn on due to cold weather, leaving them insensible on the spot.

The victims were rushed to Bolan Medical hospital (BMC) for medical aid where both were identified as Shaukat and Rehman.

Police have registered a case.

COPYRIGHT 2017 Asianet-Pakistan
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2017 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Balochistan Times (Baluchistan Province, Pakistan)
Geographic Code:9PAKI
Date:Dec 26, 2017
Words:108
Previous Article:People throng recreational spots of twin cities.
Next Article:CCPO reviews security at Greater Iqbal Park.
Topics:

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2020 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters