Two Palestinians killed by Israeli occupation in the West Bank.
[13/December/2018] SANAA, Dec. 13 (Saba) - Two Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces in the West Bank. The Israeli occupation forces stormed the camp of Askar al-Jadid east of the city of Nablus early today and besieged a house amid heavy gunfire, killing the young Ashraf Walid Suleiman Na'alwa, pointing out that the Israeli occupation forces arrested four other Palestinians. In addition, Saleh Omar al-Barghouthi, from northwest of Ramallah, was killed by Israeli occupation forces while he was passing by his car from Sarda Street towards Koober. In the meantime, two young men were wounded by the Israeli occupation during clashes in the village of Koober. Residents of the village of Koober said that the occupation forces stormed their village in large numbers and headed towards Barghouthi's house to break into it, pointing out that the Israeli occupation forces stormed the house of the martyr and took his father and two brothers and all the young men from the house. Palestinian sources said earlier that an occupation force opened fire on Barghouthi, seriously injuring him, then arrested him and two Palestinians and took them to an unknown destination. Dozens of Palestinians were injured and suffocated last night by the Israeli occupation forces on several cities and towns in the West Bank. AA Saba
[c] Sabanews.net 1999 - 2018 Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Yemen News Agency (SABA)|
|Date:||Dec 13, 2018|
|Previous Article:||US occupies part of Syrian territory and protects terrorists : Russia.|
|Next Article:||Girl, killed 20 others wounded in car explosion in Azaz's Syria.|