Transdermal Pain Management to 2020.
DUBLIN, Dec. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gnxgf/transdermal_pain) has announced the addition of the "Transdermal Pain Management to 2020" report to their offering.
http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 As life expectancy in the developed world increases and populations age, the incidence and associated morbidity of chronic and acute pain is increasing and placing a higher level of emphasis on pain management as a quality-of-life issue for patients and their families. Responding to this trend, drug developers are increasingly turning to transdermal formulations of pain management drugs.
Because it has the potential to improve drug therapy compliance, transdermal delivery addresses a key healthcare issue - one that is particularly problematic in aging populations and developing economies. Currently approved transdermal pain products include narcotics, NSAIDs, and topical anesthetics. What You Will Learn
* What drugs indicated for managing pain are supplied as transdermal formulations, what are the formulation and product specifics, and who markets them?
* Who are the branded transdermal pain management product suppliers, their business models, and their capabilities?
* What are the major factors driving transdermal pain product demand?
* How important are drug developer-formulator-device manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
* What are the essential design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues for transdermal pain management products?
* What are the competing pain management product segments and what is their market share?
* What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for transdermal pain management?
Key Topics Covered: 1. Executive Summary 2. Scope and Definitions 3. The Pain Management Market Opportunity 4. Evolution in Pain Management Guidelines 5. Transdermal Drug Delivery Dynamics 6. Transdermal Pain Management Patches 7. Transdermal Pain Management Product Assessments and Market Prospects 8. FDA Approved Transdermal Pain Management Products 9. Transdermal Pain Management Market Factors 10. Regional Regulations 11. Market Forecasts 12. Forecasts by Region 13. Market Participant Profiles For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gnxgf/transdermal_pain
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR Newswire Europe|
|Date:||Dec 11, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Happiest Minds Strengthens ComplianceVigil for Enterprises.|
|Next Article:||HGS Recognized as a Leader in Ability to Add Current and Future Value to Customers in Telecommunications, Cable & Satellite Industries.|