Toyota Group Companies to Display Latest Electric, Gasoline/diesel-electric Hybrid and Fuel Cell Vehicles at EVS-22.
The exhibit by the four companies will occupy 450 square meters (Booth C-6 in Hall C), introducing the activities of the Toyota Group toward the realization of sustainable mobility and featuring the above four companies' latest electric, gasoline/diesel-electric hybrid and fuel cell vehicles (with some of the vehicles available for test rides).
Toyota Motor Corporation
- GS450h cut-away display
- Fine-X fuel cell hybrid vehicle (concept model shown at the 39th Tokyo Motor Show in 2005)
- FCHV-BUS cut-away display
- High-pressure hydrogen storage alloy tank and 70MPa high-pressure tank for fuel cell vehicles
Toyota Auto Body
- COMS (production electric-vehicle model with sealed lead acid battery)
- Two COMS-based concept models (one with a lithium battery and the other with a fuel cell)
- Hino Dutro Hybrid truck (production model)
- HIJET CARGO Hybrid (production model) and hybrid unit
- Tanto FCHV (concept fuel-cell-hybrid-vehicle model shown at the 39th Tokyo Motor Show in 2005)
- Copen EV (concept model)
About Toyota Motor Corporation
Toyota Motor Corporation (TSE: 7203; NYSE: TM), established in 1937, is one of the world's representative automobile manufacturers, producing vehicles in 26 countries and regions and marketing vehicles in more than 170 countries and regions. In fiscal 2006, Toyota provided nearly eight million vehicles on a consolidated basis to customers around the world under the Toyota, Lexus, Daihatsu and Hino brands. Toyota had more than 280,000 employees at the end of fiscal 2006. The company is headquartered in Aichi, Japan. For more information, please visit www.toyota.co.jp/en/index.html.
Source: Toyota Motor Corporation
Toyota Motor Corporation Public Relations Department http://www.toyota.co.jp/en/index_company.html
Copyright [c] 2006 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Japan Corporate News Network K.K.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Oct 16, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Stelic Announces Research Activities, Business Strategy for the Current Fiscal Year.|
|Next Article:||NEC Sells its Consumer PC Business in Europe.|