Toshiba migrates Toshiba digital telephony systems to pure IP.
* Peer-to-peer IP communications, plus the ability to add digital TDM where it makes sense, or efficiently configure the system with all TDM;
* Toshiba's FeatureFlex adaptability feature that allows users to customize or create new features;
* Toshiba's Media Application Server, which allows multiple IP-based applications to run on a single platform including auto-attendant, voice mail, unified messaging, Web-based system administration, Web-based end user self-administration, speech recognition, text-to-speech, IVR, ACD and reporting;
* Availability of virtually all features to all users, regardless of the type of Toshiba telephone they are using, including IP desk telephones, IP wireless telephones, IP soft phones on laptop PCs and PDAs and digital telephones; and
* No major training hurdles for users that migrate from Toshiba Strata CTX systems to Strata CIX functionality.
Toshiba's Strata CIX is designed for SMB enterprises or larger corporate users with multiple sites. Strata CIX670 supports up to 672 ports, while Strata CIX200 supports up to 192 ports, and the CIX100 supports up to 112 ports. All versions include FeatureFlex capabilities; can be TDM-enabled; and are designed to provide a smooth migration path from Toshiba Strata CTX and Strata DK digital business communication systems.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Telephone Systems & Software|
|Publication:||Customer Interaction Solutions|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||NEC introduces complete managed services communications suite.|
|Next Article:||Whitefeld announces XTAPI software v5.0 for contact centers.|