Top Facebook Game Developer, Buffalo Studios, Releases First Mobile Game for iOS.
LOS ANGELES -- Buffalo Studios, a leading provider of social games, announced the global launch of Bingo Rush, a heart-pounding, single-player version of the Top 10 Facebook game Bingo Blitz. On Facebook, Buffalo Studios reinvented bingo, being the first to incorporate Power-Ups, Collections and exciting Tournament play. With Bingo Rush users will experience the fastest bingo game of their lives as they race the clock to collect as many bingos as possible before time runs out. Bingo Rush, a game that truly redefines the bingo category, brings the world a brand-new way to play bingo with innovative gameplay designed specifically for iOS.
"With Bingo Rush, we retained all of the core elements of Buffalo Studios' genre-defining social game Bingo Blitz, and infused it with increased pace, energy and action to appeal to mobile gamers," said John Cibulski, Executive Producer and Lead Designer of Bingo Rush. "We have an aggressive roadmap of exciting new Bingo Rush features and upgrades planned that will continue to redefine the bingo game category. With new play styles and social community features, Bingo Rush players can expect a constantly improved experience as we evolve the product for the growing user base."
Adds Michael Marchetti, CEO of Buffalo Studios, "Buffalo Studios continues to reinvent familiar and classic gameplay experiences for a new generation of gamers on social and mobile platforms. We are focused on building high-quality cross-platform experiences with a continuous flow of new content and updates to keep our community engaged, excited and coming back for more."
Bingo Rush players will be excited to see the same high-quality design from Bingo Blitz brought to their iPhone and iPod Touches with new thrilling twists, including:
* Super-Charged Bingo: Feel the adrenaline rush as you race the clock to collect as many bingos as possible before time runs out.
* Control the Chaos: Utilize all-new game mechanics that let you control how quickly the numbers are called with the innovative "next ball" button.
* More Bingos than Ever Before: Play up to six cards at once and increase your bingo odds. With 4 bingos available on each card, the chances of winning are greater than ever! Try and achieve the ultimate "BLACKOUT" bingo to earn BIG payouts.
* New Power-Ups For Bingo Madness: Use the ALL-NEW Elite Power-Ups to tilt the classic bingo rules in your favor and leave yourself wondering how you'll ever play "regular" bingo again.
* Beef Up Your Trophies and Collections: 35 Achievements and 90 Unique Collection items, exclusive to iOS. Complete each city's collection and reap massive rewards.
* Travel the Globe: Earn Credits, Coins and Power-Ups as you progress through 35 levels of exciting gameplay. Experience the world as you unlock cultural epicenters, exotic locations and tropical paradises along the way.
Bingo Rush's unique interface and blazing-fast gameplay delivers an adrenaline jolt for both arcade and casino lovers alike. Feel the rush with faster gameplay, quicker rounds and more bingos!
Bingo Rush is free to play and available worldwide on the iTunes App Store today: http://buffalo-studios.com/rush
Game logo, screenshots and press assets can be found here: http://buffalo-studios.com/bingo-rush/downloads/
To view the Bingo Rush trailer, visit: www.BingoRush.com
For other information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on www.Facebook.com/BingoRush and www.Twitter.com/BingoRush
About the company
Buffalo Studios is the Santa Monica, CA-based gaming studio founded by former Electronic Arts (EA) executives to modernize classic game play for today's online audience. Buffalo's flagship game, Bingo Blitz (http://www.facebook.com/bingoblitz), pioneered bingo with power-ups, collection items and deep social interaction to become the largest synchronous multiplayer game on Facebook with players from all over the world competing in live action bingo tournaments and themed bingo rooms. Bingo Blitz has become one of the most popular Bingo games in the world with approximately three million monthly players, one million daily players and over 11 million lifetime players. It was recognized as a Top 10 Facebook Game by both Facebook and Inside Social Games in 2011.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 9, 2012|
|Previous Article:||F5 is Driving the Market for More Effective Website Security and Management.|
|Next Article:||CardioDx to Present at JMP Securities Healthcare Conference.|