Printer Friendly

Three Reasons Why Breast Augmentation Patients Choose Saline Implants.

[[para]]While silicone implants are selected by the majority of patients at Beverly Hills Physicians, saline implants are still popular for a number of reasons[[/para]]

LOS ANGELES, June 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2014, 80 percent of all breast implants in the United States were silicone implants, and the other 20 percent were saline implants. While the data makes it clear that the majority of women prefer silicone to saline, there are still a number of important reasons why someone may choose to go down the saline route. According to the breast augmentation experts at Beverly Hills Physicians, there are three major reasons why saline implants may be a better option for some women considering breast augmentation:

* They're More Affordable -- While the cost of a procedure can vary from patient to patient, each silicone implant is more expensive than the saline equivalent. This is due simply to the fact that silicone itself is more difficult to manufacture than saline, which at its core is simply salt water.

* More Customizable -- While silicone implants are pre-filled and only come in a select number of sizes, saline implants are custom filled for each procedure so that skilled surgeons like those at Beverly Hills Physicians can use their artistic eye to fill each implant to the perfect amount for each patient. BHP surgeons believe that, since every patient is different, doctors should never take a one size fits all approach to cosmetic surgery.

* And Available to More Patients -- While silicone implants are only approved by the FDA for cosmetic use in women age 22 or older, saline implants are approved for anyone 18 and up. Many patients who do not want to wait four whole years to get implants will opt for saline implants and find that they like them just as well.

When it comes to choosing a breast augmentation procedure, there are advantages to both saline and silicone. The reason that the majority of women opt for silicone implants is that many of them report the implants feeling more natural than saline alternatives. Yet, for the reasons listed above, saline still remains a popular option nationwide.

Whatever option a patient may go with, it is vital that she have her procedure done at a respected medical group like Beverly Hills Physicians. Unlike purely medical procedures, cosmetic procedures are not measured simply on success or failure. As with anything judged based on artistic considerations, cosmetic procedures have a sliding scale of success and can achieve better and better results with the most skilled doctors. To schedule a consultation with one of the highly experienced Beverly Hills Physicians surgeons today, you can call 800-788-1416 or visit them online at www.beverlyhillsphysicians.com.

PR Submitted by www.Cyberset.com

To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/three-reasons-why-breast-augmentation-patients-choose-saline-implants-300093041.html</a>

SOURCE Beverly Hills Physicians

COPYRIGHT 2015 PR Newswire Association LLC
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2015 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:PR Newswire
Geographic Code:1U9CA
Date:Jun 3, 2015
Words:571
Previous Article:American Title Drives Application Modernization Initiative with Neuron ESB.
Next Article:Historic WWII D-Day Flag to be Auctioned this June.
Topics:

Terms of use | Copyright © 2017 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters