The cute new way to rock a bun.
A row of baby buns is spring's sweetest style. This trio is easy to spin up on the fly--and super pretty for school or your semi.
Kevin.Murphy Body.Builder Volumising Mousse, $28, kevinmurphy.com.au Conair Contemporaries Paddle Brush, $9, drugstores Goody Colour Collection Blonde Metallic Bobby Pins, $4, drugstores
We snagged this 'do from Dee Eiwasian of LA's Assembly Salon. More inspo at assemblysalon.com.
1. PREP hair with a volumizing treatment, then blow-dry. Focus at the roots for extra oomph--lots of body is best.
2. SECTION hair into three even, low ponytails and secure with clear elastics at the nape of your neck.
3. CURL each section by wrapping pieces of the ponytails around a 1-inch barrel curling iron, then let cool.
4. BRUSH through each section by gently running a paddle brush down the curl. Be careful not to overbrush!
5. WRAP one ponytail around its base, forming a small bun. Secure with bobby pins that match your hair color.
6. REPEAT step 5 on remaining ponies, leaving the wispies loose for an undone look. Finish with hairspray.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||beauty: GET THE LOOK|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Prim, pretty, polished: how to nail the perfect mani.|
|Next Article:||Your 5 biggest skin probs--solved.|