Printer Friendly

The coffee table trunk is a big drawer for me; Tricks trade of the.

Byline: with Zena Alli HOMES

IN last Saturday's Irish Mirror, Andrea McLean featured some candle holders, a decadent bird cage and a large glass vase all on top of a beautiful piece of furniture which looks like a coffee table with drawers. Could you please tell me where it is from, as it would fit perfectly in our living room. Anders Clausen, by email ZENA SAYS: It is indeed a coffee table with drawers, Anders. It's called the Gatsby coffee trunk and it costs [euro]680 from Sainsburys ( It's out of stock at the moment but Sainsbury's assures me it will be back in by December 14. If you're ordering online, be aware delivery of furniture takes 7-10 days so you'll need to be quick off the mark if you want it in time for Christmas.


Stylish... Sainsburys' Gatsby trunk
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2012 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Title Annotation:Features
Publication:Sunday Mirror (London, England)
Date:Dec 9, 2012
Previous Article:I'm stuck on magnetic fridge.
Next Article:50 GIFTS UNDER [euro]7.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2019 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters