Printer Friendly

The Sex Doctor: THE Sex Doctor - 'A' marks bot spot.

Byline: DR Catherine Hood

Dear Dr Cath

IS there such a thing as the A-spot? A friend mentioned it to me and said it was a sexually sensitive part in a woman but I'd never heard of it before. Can you tell me what it is and how to find it?

THE A-spot refers to a theoretical area of sensitive nerve endings in a woman's bottom. But to be honest there's no evidence it exists.

Men have a gland called the prostate that is very sensitive when stimulated through the wall of the bottom. This is often referred to as the male G-spot. Women don't have a prostate and it has been suggested that they have a different kind of A-spot.

Many women do find that stimulation of the anus is sexually exciting - that's because the wall of the bottom is rich in erotic nerve fibres but there's no particular spot or sensitive area. If you want to make the most of this sensitive area then make sure you use condoms and lots of lubricant.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2006 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Title Annotation:Features
Publication:Sunday Mirror (London, England)
Date:Mar 5, 2006
Previous Article:The Sex Doctor: THE Sex Doctor - Old flame lit on side.
Next Article:Motor Sport: Fast-forward Button; EXCLUSIVE JENSON IS SURE HIS TIME HAS COME.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2019 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters