The Paper Industry International Hall of Fame (PIIHF).
* Thomas M. Grace, president of T. M. Grace Company, Inc., Appleton, Wisconsin
* Robert W. Hagemeyer (deceased), coating consultant to the industry and retiree of J.M. Huber Company, Atlanta, Georgia
* Matti Kankaanpaa, retired chairman & CEO, Valmet Corporation (now Metso Corporation), Finland
* Carl C. Landegger, owner of Black Clawson Company, New York, New York
* Harry F. Lewis (deceased), vice president and dean of the Institute of Paper Chemistry (now the Institute of Paper Science and Technology), Appleton, Wisconsin
* Derek H. Page, distinguished professor of physics, the Institute of Paper Science and Technology, Atlanta, Georgia.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Solutions - for People, Processes and Paper|
|Date:||Oct 1, 2003|
|Previous Article:||Voith Paper GmbH, Krefeld, Germany.|
|Next Article:||Vibrating foil improves paper properties.|