The Elements of Constitutional Law.
The Elements of Constitutional Law
By Albert Navarra
Abortion, affirmative action, gay marriage, gun control, health care, immigration, national security, pornography, prayer in public schools, and taxes are but a few of the most hotly debated issues in our time. These issues are defining America, and ultimately all are decided under constitutional law.
Much of the current debate among politicians, members of the media, and the American public does not actually discuss constitutional law. As a result, the discussion and debate concerning these and other constitutional law issues are often ill-informed, unproductive, and ineffective.
Written by workers' compensation lawyer Albert Navarra, The Elements of Constitutional Law is for the person who seeks deep understanding of constitutional law. Twelve years in the making, the format of this book contains:
* Concise explanations of law available for every important topic in constitutional law,
* Easy to understand summaries of the most important and relevant U.S. Supreme Court cases,
* Logical organization of material to aid understanding,
* Thorough coverage of rules, exceptions, and nuances of constitutional law, and
* Complete indexes for U.S. Supreme Court cases and constitutional law topics.
Author Navarra's commentary on constitutional law is available from Law Book Press for $19.95. Other information regarding The Elements of Constitutional Law is available on the book's website, www.conlawelements.com.