The Cards and Payments Industry in Slovenia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020.
[ClickPress, Mon Jun 27 2016]
Timetric's 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Slovenia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian cards and payments industry, including:
* Current and forecast values for each market in the Slovenian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
* Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cash transactions, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
* E-commerce market analysis.
* Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Slovenian cards and payments industry.
* Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
* Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
* The competitive landscape in the Slovenian cards and payments industry.
Full Report Details at
* Contactless payments are slowly gaining traction in Slovenia, as banks are increasingly offering contactless payment options to consumers. Most recently in March 2016, NLB partnered with the prepaid card solutions provider Prepaid Financial Services to launch a contactless prepaid MasterCard card and mobile sticker. NLB was the first bank in Slovenia to offer contactless payments, in November 2014. Similarly, Nova KBM started offering Visa and MasterCard contactless payment cards to its customers from February 2015. These cards can be used to make contactless payments without entering a PIN if the transaction amount is less than US$16.7 (EUR15).
* Contactless payments are also entering the country's transport sector. For instance, the Urbana mobile application was launched in April 2016, which can be used to top up the Urbana card - a prepaid card for electronic ticketing. The app can also be used to make contactless payments for Ljubljanski potniski promet (LPP) bus rides, check timetables, card balances and validity. The app is available to customers of all mobile operators and works on Android mobile phones with NFC connectivity. The city bus operator LPP offers the Urbana Card, which can be availed from the LPP Ticket Office and the Ljubljana Bus Station. This card can be used for an unlimited number of rides on all city bus routes, and also as a membership card for the Ljubljana City Library.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jun 27, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Report Published: "Homewares in the United Arab Emirates".|
|Next Article:||India Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2021 - New Market Research Report.|