Articles and columns published in ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT.
* "Turning a New Page in Publishing," by Jane Eisinger
* "News & Know-How: Tips on Telecommuting; Bidding Adieu to Data Maintenance"
* "Out-Of-Site Marketing," by Joe Dysart
* "Marketing a Virtual Association," by Gerald Ash
* "Guarding Your Gateway," by Dave McClure
* "Computer Parasitology," by Robert Clyde
* "Technology Tutorial," by Marge Dover, CAE
* "Certification Testing: Still Waiting for Home Delivery," by Margo Vanover Porter
* "Going for It: Getting Revenue the New Electronic Way," by Gerry Romano, CAE
* "Budgeting for Web Business," by Nancy Perkin Beaumont, CAE, and Chuck Martin, CAE
* "The Dot-Coin After the Storm," by John P. Langan
* "Size Wise: Leading With Technology"
* "CEO to CEO: Disadvantages of a Telecommuting CEO"
* "By Mail or By Mouse?" by Peter Westerhaus
* "E-Voting at INFORMS: A Case Study," by Mark Doherty, CAE
* "The People Speak, and Speak, and Speak..." by Willie Schatz
* "News & Know-How: Creating Cyberspace Policies"
* "Size Wise: Streamlining Governance With a New Schedule and an Online Presence"
* "CEO to CEO: Improving Communication Among Departments; Encouraging Member E-mail Lists"
* "Size Wise: Simplifying and Streamlining Systems"
* "Realizing the Limits of a Digital World," by Paul Duguid
* "Legal Implications of Electronic Governance," by Jerald A. Jacobs and Thomas E. Arend
* "News & Know-How: New Program Allows Society to Respond to Market Forces"
* "Virtual Values," by Carole Schweitzer
* "The Small-Staff Side of Virtual Service," by David Coriale
* "Technology: Turning Organizations Inside Out," by F. Warren McFarlan
* "News & Know-How: IDRC Converts to Online Technology"
* "Size Wise: Maintaining Your Web Site: The In-House Option"
* "Intellectual Property and Internet Publications," by Jerald A. Jacobs and Lauren W. Bright
* "Size Wise: Taking Your Board Book Virtual"
* Net Worth: Shaping Markets When Customers Make the Rules, by John Hagel and Marc Singer (1999, Harvard Business School Press).
* The Cluetrain Manifesto: The End of Business as Usual, by Rick Levine, Christopher Locke, Doc Searls, and David Weinberger (2001, Perseus Books).
* Online Learning Strategies: Association Models for Success, by Don Dea and Hugh K. Lee (1999, ASAE Foundation).
* Cybercitizen: How to Use Your Computer to Fight for All the Issues You Care About, by Christopher Kush (2000, Griffin Trade Paperback).
For more information about books and background kits available from ASAE, visit the ASAE Bookstore online at www.asaenet.org/bookstore. To order single copies of articles and back issues of ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT contact ASAE's Member Service Center by phone: 202-371-0940 or 888-950-ASAE; fax: 202-371-8315; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Technology Section's online newsletter assembles case studies, best practices, and how-to advice from association professionals and technology experts. Add these experiences to your technology know-how by visiting TechnoScope at www.asaenet.org/Sections/Technology/technews.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||articles published in Association Management|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jun 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Putting technology to they test: answering key questions can lead to Web site effectiveness.|
|Next Article:||Technology solutions directory.|