Printer Friendly

Tablets death.

A MAN died after taking an overdose of anti-depressant tablets, an inquest heard.

George Arnold Hendry, 54, was found dead at his brother's home in Faceby Place, Stockton, on the morning of August 25 last year, an inquest head. A toxicology test revealed Mr Hendry, who was unemployed due to ill health, had taken an overdose of prescription tablets.

Teesside Coroner's Court heard how Mr Hendry, of Wrensfield Road, Stockton, had gone to stay with his brother Keith Hendry, 50, for a few days. Teesside Coroner Michael Sheffield recorded a verdict that Mr Hendry killed himself.
COPYRIGHT 2008 MGN Ltd.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2008 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Evening Gazette (Middlesbrough, England)
Date:Feb 18, 2008
Words:96
Previous Article:Party for TA troops.
Next Article:Charity walk to help grieving families.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2022 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters |