Tablet entrapment free equipment.
NJM Packaging introduces its new Tablet Entrapment Free (TEF) equipment for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturers and contract packers handling tablets, softgels, and capsules. The TEF Conveyor and TEF Accumulation Table ease inspection for trapped product, making line clearance during product changeovers and shift changes quick and thorough.
Features of the TEF equipment (conveyor and accumulation table):
* TEF Conveyor and TEF Accumulation Table handle round, square, and rectangular bottles made of plastic or glass that are up to 2500 cc in size
* TEF Conveyor has a top speed of 100 feet (30 meters) per minute
* TEF Conveyor can be used to transport bottles through unscramblers, desiccant inserters, roll-up counters, cottoners, induction sealers, cappers, retorquers, and other machines
* TEF equipment has no internal shelf--enabling viewing from the top to the bottom chain with no hidden areas
* TEF Accumulation Table incorporates two side buffer tables that are mounted to a central TEF Conveyor