TNA District 9.
Kathleen McCoy has recently had several publications and presentations published. Research:
* McCoy, K.T., Lusk, P. (2013). Reflections upon Long Term Volunteer Commitment Experience to a Professional Organization during a Time of Rapid Change
* McCoy, K.T., Lusk, P., Milstein, R. (2014) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Workshop for Beginners and Seasoned APNs. Pre-conference Workshop, APNA 28th Annual APNA Conference , Indianapolis, IN.
Publication in Press:
* AANP (2014) Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder Educational resource kit for nurse practitioners (NPs) in Primary Care Settings. American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Austin, TX (Contributor)
* Orfield, J., McCoy, K.T. (2014) How to train your SP Dragon. Facilitated Poster session, June 23 2014, Proceedings of the Annual ASPE Conference, Indianapolis, IN.
* Suber, J.M., McCoy, K.T. (2014). Effects of Sleep Hygiene Education upon Naval Military Personnel vs. Standard Care.. Poster presentation at the International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses (ISPN) 15th Annual Conference, Greenville, SC.
* McCoy, K.T,. Lusk, P., Milstein, R. (2014) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Workshop for Beginners and Seasoned APNs. Pre-conference Workshop, APNA 28th Annual APNA Conference , Indianapolis, IN.
* Beruit, J., Brammer, S., McCoy, K.T., Noll, C., Johnson, C. (2014) Creating a "Culture" Of Recovery: Connecting Cultural Contexts and Recovery for PMH Nursing. APNA Recovery Council Steering Committee, 28th Annual APNA Conference Interactive Panel, Indianapolis, IN.
* McCoy, K.T., Handrup, C (2014) Full Day Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Workshop, ISPN Annual Conference, Greenville, SC. March 2014.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Member News|
|Date:||Mar 22, 2015|
|Previous Article:||District 9.|
|Next Article:||New/reinstated members.|