THINKWARE to Unveil Forthcoming Product Line Up at 2018 CES.
THINKWARE's highly anticipated upcoming product line will present:
* An interactive preview of its upcoming Motorcycle Cam "M1" and Sports Cam "Planar"
* The soon to be launched 1CH (Full HD) F70, featuring the latest Energy Saving Parking Recording Mode and mounted with Quick Booting Solution
* The newly released 2CH (Full HD/HD) F200, with built-in Wi-Fi
* A demonstration of a new standalone Advanced Driver-Assistance System (ADAS) Device, with diverse warning systems such as Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Front Collision Warning System (FCWS), Urban Front Collision Warning System (uFCWS), Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW), Headway Monitoring Warning (HMW), Pedestrian Collision Warning (PCW) as well as new features such as Wrong Way Alert, Driver Attention Alert, and Haptic Warning through vibration
THINKWARE will also demonstrate its current lineup of dash cams and accessories at its booth with 5 distinct zones in which you can experience the distinguished functions of the new models:
* THINKWARE SPORTS Zone: A set-up display of THINKWARE's newest product line, Motorcycle Cam "M1" and Sports Cam "Planar," mounted on a motorbike model.
* Dash Cam Zone: THINKWARE's upcoming lineup on display as prototype models, as well as popular products such as the new F800 PRO, F800, F770, X550 and more. Dash cam models fit for commercial and general vehicles will be exhibited in two separate areas, commercial zone and consumer zone.
* SNV Zone (Super Night Vision 2.0 Zone): An effective darkroom demo of THINKWARE's innovative night recording feature through video quality comparison between THINKWARE and competitor dash cam models.
* THINKWARE ADAS Zone: A VR and 3D Video introduction of the features that will be included in the ADAS Device, which is to be adapted on THINKWARE's upcoming products.
* Brand Zone: An exhibition of THINKWARE's limited edition QXD1000 ?(Alpha) Iron Man Edition dash cam, an astounding model designed in partnership with Marvel and released exclusive to the Korean market.
Brian Yang, THINKWARE's General Manager of International Business Development said, "This is THINKWARE's seventh year at CES. It is a great forum to educate consumers and media on why dash cams are at the forefront of innovation when it comes to family and vehicle safety. We are excited about this year's show, as we preview our upcoming product line and showcase technology advances such as Motorcycle Cam 'M1', Sports Cam 'Planar', ADAS Device and CLOUD Service, all of which will have dramatic impacts on the driver experience."
Attendees can stop by THINKWARE's booth #3134, located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center for more information. The booth will also feature numerous giveaway events and prizes for visitors. THINKWARE dash cams are available in the US for purchase through THINKWARE's official website thinkware.com and Amazon, as well as on various US & Canada automotive channels.
About THINKWARE DASH CAM:
The Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technology, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting its DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with their world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For 2017 CES, the world's largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.
+1 415 429 5652
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/739761
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Dec 24, 2017|
|Previous Article:||25 Years After Hurricane Andrew, Insurance Advocacy Group and Attorneys Discuss Insurance Concerns.|
|Next Article:||New Women's Health Care Organization Launches with Message: "It's Time for America to CARE About Fibroids".|