Printer Friendly

THE JUDGE: VERDICTS: Tribunal cash still not here.

ILOST my job after the firm I worked for ceased trading. I took the matter to a tribunal and was awarded redundancy money but never received a penny. What can I do?

#THE National Insurance Fund exists for situations like this. The fund only makes payment when an employer is 'insolvent' and the firm you worked for is not. As it is a limited company, you should apply to the court for an administration order to wind it up. You can then seek payment and an additional sum.
COPYRIGHT 2004 Scottish Daily Record & Sunday
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2004 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Title Annotation:Features
Publication:Sunday Mail (Glasgow, Scotland)
Date:Oct 17, 2004
Previous Article:THE JUDGE: VERDICTS: Can neighbour deny access?
Next Article:Christmas booze price slashed.

Related Articles
LOUISE PARENTS CLEARED AS CASH ROW RAGES ON; Case 'proves they lied and swindled'.
SERIAL JOY JAILBIRD; Judge gives Lawlor 30 days porridge.
STOP THE LIES; Fed-up judge warns shifty Lawlor.
Rusedski given `a fair hearing'.
Tennis: Rusedski given 'fair hearing'.
TENNIS: Rusedski free to carry on.
Table leg shooting 'lawful'.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2021 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters