TD Bank introduces latest installment in its 'bank human' campaign.
TD BANK, CHERRY HILL, N.J., has announced the third installment in its "Bank Human" campaign, which uses cinematic-style advertisements to illustrate that it doesn't take superhuman powers to solve customer problems.
Launched in 2013, the Bank Human campaign originally highlighted common customer frustrations, such as waiting a week to get a debit card or dealing with automated tellers, contrasting these unpleasant banking transactions with TD Bank's more human approach.
The third campaign centers on what customers need by highlighting common pain points such as the natural tendency to run late, the desire for convenience and the need to balance spending and saving, recognizing that customers' problems are important to them. The campaign portrays a diverse group of customers, including a same-sex couple.
"We've taken a human, light-hearted approach to how we tell our stories, with an emphasis on sharing local stories and inspiring real conversations across a variety of digital, social and offline channels," says Vinoo Vijay, chief marketing officer. "
The third campaign features a variety of contextual advertisements tailored for multiple media. For example, the commercials, which debuted in movie theaters this summer, have a distinctly cinematic feel, while the Internet "bumper ads" on Hulu and other digital video providers are quick and entertaining. Some markets also will feature interactive billboards, responding to real customer tweets.
The third Bank Human campaign is currently playing on:
* Movie theater screens: Bank Human ads will run before previews selected cinemas.
* Television: Three different commercials will run in select markets from Maine to Florida through October.
* Social media: Localized Bank Human 3.0 content will be featured on TD Bank's social media platforms, including Facebook and YouTube. Internet: Interactive "bumper ads" will run on Hulu, YouTube and other online digital providers, giving consumers their choice of theme. Sponsored content and display ads will also display on multiple websites through October.
* Outdoor: Interactive billboards will display personal messages that respond to real customer tweets, such as "Happy Friday, Tom."
* Mobile: Videos and other content will be available on mobile platforms.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||MARKETING NEWS|
|Publication:||ABA Bank Marketing|
|Date:||Oct 1, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Continuing education quiz.|
|Next Article:||Mobile banking continues to grow in consumer popularity: now neck-and-neck with ATMs.|