Susie's summer sundae.
This fruity recipe was taste-tested in our kitchen, and it's yummy! It was sent in by one of our readers during a recipe contest.
Susie's Summer Sundae comes to you from Kailua, Hawaii. Ask an
adult to help you.
You Will Need:
6-ounce package cherry gelatin
Tall sundae glasses
Lowfat peach yogurt
Lowfat cottage cheese
Grape Nuts cereal
1/3 cup raisins
Lowfat whipped topping
Strawberries (whole) for garnish
1. Wash your hands. Prepare the
gelatin according to package directions.
Pour the gelatin into the bowl and
refrigerate until "softly" set.
2. Spoon 1/4 cup of the gelatin into
the bottom of the sundae glasses.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt on top of the
4. Layer 1/4 cup cottage cheese over
5. Sprinkle 1/8 cup Grape Nuts over
the cottage cheese.
6. Repeat steps 2, 3, 4, and 5,
layering until almost full.
7. Add a dollop of whipped topping.
Sprinkle Grape Nuts and raisins on
top, and place a strawberry in the
center. Eat immediately or