Sundown: Security Council Steps Up on Syria.
* The U.N. Security Council demanded that Syria "immediately and verifiably" halt its attacks on its people. [WP]
* It's almost impossible to imagine any other country's ambassador writing anything so sophisticated as this defense Michael Oren has written for Israel'sin his accountflawed but undeniable democracy. [FP]
* For everyone who has seen or used Dr. Bronner's brand soap and suspected there was a crazy Jew behind it all, well, here is the story of the crazy Jew behind it all. [Inc.]
* More campus April Fool's articles gone bad: the Zionist Organization of America is highlighting a Rutgers satire, "What About the Good Things Hitler Did?" To make it worse, the piece was attributed to a student who had complained of anti-Semitism last year. [ZOA/JustASC]
* Sharp take from Dr. Rafael Medoff on that poll from two days ago. [The Daily Caller]
* The last Judaica store of the Lower East Side! [Forward]
So the thing today on the Internet is Texts from Hillary Clinton. Here's the one most appropriate to this blog: