Sundown: Reconciliation Redux All Over Again?
* The heads of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas are set to meet on the topic of presidential and parliamentary elections. [JPost]
* Jarrod Bernstein, the White House's Jewish liason, debuted at a New York gathering of the hawkish Orthodox group Agudath Israel. Message: I care. [Capital New York]
* Bush looked into Putin's soul. Wasserman Schultz looked into Obama's kishkes. [JTA]
* You almost get the sense that Lanny Davis, defender of Dan Snyder, is just a gigantic hypocrite. [Washington City Paper]
* Nextbook Press author Hillel Halkin praises Nextbook Press book David Ben-Gurion. Such sport! [WSJ]
* An Israeli man sold over 400,000 counterfeit Viagra pills. I take it I'm supposed to make a joke now? [JPost]
Andrew Silow-Carroll wins headline of the day.