Study & Design Services for Wetland Groundwater Recharge Park Project.
Tenders are invited for Study & Design Services for Wetland Groundwater Recharge Park Project
SCOPE OF SERVICES
7.1 The project consists of two parts; 1) detailed study and 2) detailed design of wetlands using reclaimed water and stormwater to recharge the Floridian aquifer a minimum yearly average of three (3) million gallons per day and a maximum of five (5) million gallons per day on a 60-acre parcel shown in EXHIBIT A- Potential Site for Treatment.
7.2 Detailed study scope consists of the following tasks to be submitted in a final report:
* Site Assessment and Characterization Collection and evaluation of existing information related to physical characteristics, topography, soil types, hydrogeology and existing infrastructure.
* Regulatory Review Identification of rules and regulations for permitting of wetland recharge using reclaimed water and stormwater and recommended permitting path during the design phase.
* Conceptual Plan Development Preparation of plan and analytical results that define the recharge flow and design.
* Recharge Evaluation Summary of analysis performed, results of sizing, and type of recharge facility (e.g., recharge basin, injection well(s), etc.) based on water hydraulics, hydrology and water balance.
* Stormwater Treatment Evaluation Identify and recommend treatment options that would allow blending within the reclaimed water transmission system and/or within the wetlands.
* Incorporate the transfer of stormwater from or treated reclaimed water into regional stormwater retention areas used as parks or walking trails. (ie: Thompson Bowl) etc.
Description of what is needed
1 EACH Study and Design Services Submit letters of interest for Study and Design Services Wetland Groundwater Recharge Park Project. Enter $0 (zero) in the price field since cost is not a consideration in evaluation. etc.
Major organization : CITY OF OCALA
Address : 151 SE Osceola Ave,
Ocala, FL 34471
Contact Person: Ed Earnest
Country :United States
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tender notice number : RFP10161500000144
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2015-11-13
Tender documents : T30010077.html
[c] 2015 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).