Student poster competition announced by Procter & Gamble. (Association Bulletin).
Theme for the poster project is broadly defined as being dental related and would include both clinical and management responsibilities of the assistant as well as subjects dealing with the future of dental assisting and dentistry.
The top three winning entrants will receive a year's free membership in the ADAA plus a monetary award for themselves and their school. Here are entry regulations:
1. Contest is open to dental assisting students from ADA Accredited Schools
2. Poster shall be 15"x18" in size
3. No product brand names shall be used or visible
4. Standard poster board shall be used (no glass or plastic)
5. Student's name and contact information including school name shall be attached to the back of the poster
6. Receipt of poster will be acknowledged but no materials of any kind will be returned
7. Judging will take place at the ADAA Annual Conference in July in Nashville and participants will be notified of competition results in August
8. Posters must be received in Chicago at the ADAA offices by June 10, 2003. Address is:
ADAA Suite 1730 35 East Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60601-2211
Posters will be judged on appearance and subject, which shall be dental related. Originality, legibility, spelling, punctuation, color theme and educational value will be part of the judging standards.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||for students in ADA accredited dental assisting programs.|
|Publication:||The Dental Assistant|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2003|
|Previous Article:||Infection control course errata. (Association Bulletin).|
|Next Article:||ADAA Foundation Funds Dental Assistants affected by World Trade Center disaster. (Association Bulletin).|