Stemade Biotech launches Dental Stem Cell Banking in Chandigarh.
According to the Founder & Managing Director Mr. Shailesh Gadre, "We have been receiving positive response from our other centers which motivated us to expand our reach to Chandigarh. We have already identified our potential partners, who are fully equipped along with well trained technical expert team, boosting our confidence in extending our service successfully". Further adding he specified that; "Cord blood banking market, where the opportunity is available only at birth, is currently poised at a range of 80k - 1 Lakh, however with dental stem cell, the market is positioned five times more than that.Therefore we are quite optimist about reaching a lakh registration by 2013".
Dr. Anand Sajnani, Pediatric Dentist, Associated with Stemade Biotech said, "Dental Stem cells are a potent source of mesenchymal (tissue-related) stem cells whilst umbilical cord blood provides hematopoietic (blood-related) stem cells. Hematopoietic stem cells have the potential to treat only blood related disorders such as leukemia etc. whereas, mesenchymal stem cells have potential applications in all other tissues of your body such as brain (Alzheimer's, Parkinson's), eye (corneal reconstruction), liver (cirrhosis), pancreas (diabetes), bone (fractures, reconstruction), cartilage (osteoarthritis) etc. For all those people who have missed the opportunity of storing umbilical cord blood while delivery, dental stem cell banking provides a remarkable option. Dental stem cells provide a wonderful opportunity, not only to children but also to teenagers and adults to bank their stem cells,"
Fast fact on Stemade Biotech:
* Pilot launch in 2009 & commercial launch in 2010 November
* Achieved 300 registration within one year of launch
* Expected to reach 1,00,000 registration by 2013
* 5 new cities will be added by 2012 and communication is in progress to start operations in Singapore, China and Korea
* State of art dental stem cell processing and cryopreservation facilities at lab of LifeCell International,-India's largest cord blood bank. The Lab has following credentials - ISO Certification, AABB (American Association of Blood Banks) Accredited Stem Cell Bank, GMP and US FDA approval
For any query with respect to this article or any other content requirement, please contact Editor at email@example.com
Copyright HT Media Ltd.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 28, 2011|
|Previous Article:||Food bosses hail FDI opening in retail; Tout agri business as the next big thing, 2nd KPMG-SCLC Food Retail & SCM awards concluded.|
|Next Article:||NetApp Strengthens Mid-Market Product Offerings.|