Staying in; Bake of the week.
Low Sugar Maple & Pecan Granola Biscotti You'll need ? 20g raisins ? 150g flour ? 150g Lizi's Low Sugar Maple & Pecan Granola ? 80g sugar ? 2 medium eggs, whisked ? 1 tsp cinnamon ? A pinch salt ? 1/2 tsp baking powder ? 100g dark chocolate ? 2 tbsp Lizi's Low Sugar Maple & Pecan Granola Method 1. Soak the raisins in warm water for 15 minutes then drain. Pre-heat the oven to 180degC. 2. Combine all the biscotti ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring in the raisins, too.
3. Flour a clean work surface and use your hands to bring the mixture together into a small log, approximately 11 inches long and three inches wide.
4. Line a baking tray with lightly oiled greaseproof paper and transfer the log to the prepared tray.
5. Put in the oven for 25 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove and, when cool enough to handle, use a serrated knife to slice into strips. You should get around 10 biscotti from the log.
6. Arrange the biscotti cut side up on the baking tray and put them back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes, depending on how crunchy you want them.
7. For the chocolate dip, melt the chocolate gently in a pan then spoon over one half of each biscotti. Sprinkle the granola over the chocolate then allow to set for around 10 minutes until the chocolate is hard.