Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in Poland - New Market Study Published.
The retail market for sports and leisure equipment is expected to witness growth of 6.03% over the forecast period. Per capita spending is on the rise and will produce a CAGR of 6.1% over 2015-2020. In addition, online spending on sports and leisure equipment will grow at a CAGR of 14.46% during the next five years. Online sales of sports and leisure equipment are forecast to grow from PLN0.4 billion in 2015 to PLN0.8 billion by the end of 2020, driven by increasing consumer preference for the channel.
* Toys and Games was the largest category with 53.4% in retail sales in 2015
* Sales through the online channel are gaining traction, with the channel expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.46% during 2015-2020.
* Specialist retailers dominate the sport and leisure equipment market in Poland, having accounted for 65.6% of the sales in the segment
Full Report Details at
"Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in Poland - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
* A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
* Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting sports and leisure equipment retail dynamics for sports equipment and toys and games from 2010 to 2020
* Sales of sports and leisure equipment through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
* An overview of key sports and leisure equipment retailers operating across Poland and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a comprehensive knowledge on sports and leisure equipment sector in the Poland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
* Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in sports and leisure equipment category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
* Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
* Understand the fastest growing categories including sports equipment and toys and games, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 19, 2016|
|Previous Article:||"Laboratory Freezers Market - Global Forecast to 2021" Published.|
|Next Article:||New Study: China Commercial Banking Report Q3 2016.|