Sound Off on DOL Fiduciary Rule: Take Our 10-Question Poll.
Byline: Ron Pechtimaldjian
Since the Department of Labor released its final version of the fiduciary rule on April 6, experts have been yelling that it's the end of financial advising as we know it or that it's not as bad we think or to just keep calm and carry on with your work. Well, now you get to yell -- at least click your mouse loudly -- about your views on this landmark rule with a 10-question poll. All questions are multiple choice, which means we've done the work for you; you just have to click, click, click and SUBMIT. We will gather the answers and publish the results in about 10 days.
-- Related on ThinkAdvisor:
* DOL Rule Headache Solved? Dalbar Rolling Out Fee Calculator for Advisors
* The ABCs of the DOL Fiduciary Rule
* How the DOL Fiduciary Rule Will (and Won't) Affect RIAs
* Lawsuits Won't Stop DOL Fiduciary Rule, Perez Says
* DOL Fiduciary Rule: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly