2. You'll make an even grander entrance at the ski lodge if you're slinging this fox fur Salvatore Ferragamo messenger bag, a cozy home for all your cold-weather essentials, $3,730,
3. Don't get caught in a whiteout without Bianca ski goggles (no, they haven't been tested by Bianca Jagger), $185 from Prada,
4. The sun will be not only shining directly clown on you but also reflected up from the pure white snowpack. So avoid going back to the lodge looking like a lobster with a bottle of Malin+Goetz sunscreen with SPF 30 for face and body protection, $16.
5. Keep warm with the newest from Starbucks cinnamon duke machiatto, a blend of sweet cinnamon, butter, and brown sugar flavors in dense caramel-sweet espresso, $3.65-$435,
6. You can ignore the windchill factor if you brace yourself in the Blafell jacket; made of Potartec WindPro, it is breathable and more wind-resistant than traditional fleece, $206 from 66[degrees] North Iceland.
7. Protect your bottom with thermal A|X Armani Exchange pants in regular rise, loose fit. The inner thermal pants can be detached when you don't need the extra layer, $98.
8. Clinique's Skin Supplies for Men lip balm with SPF 15 will help soothe your dry lips, $10.
9. The Adventure. Outdoor tool is more than a superbright LED flashlight, It also comes in handy as a digital thermometer, freeze-resistant floating-dial compass, magnifying glass, safety mirror, and whistle, 520 from Red Envelope.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||ski equipments|
|Publication:||The Advocate (The national gay & lesbian newsmagazine)|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jan 17, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Canine carry-ons.|
|Next Article:||The it list: must-have travel items.|