Single-passage rotary unions.
Advanced Machine & Engineering, the exclusive partner of OTT-Jakob in North America, introduces improved OTT-Jakob GD single-passage rotary unions. The rotary unions fit into OTT-Jakob unclamp units and also work with the clamping system. According to the company, additional features of the GDR union include:
* A design for OTT-Jakob's power drawbars found in machine tools with both a high-speed spindle and the ability to feed coolant through a single passage to the tool.
* The ability to conduct air for line cleanout and part dust-off.
* A 24,000 RPM maximum spindle speed.
* An 80 bar maximum coolant pressure.
* A minimum volume lubrication (externally mixed) pmax of 5 bar.
* A cleaning air maximum (n = 0 min-1) of 10 bar.
* A pressure air maximum (n