Printer Friendly

Shifting Shahzeb killing case: Court reserves decision until March 4.

Karachi -- Anti Terrorists Court (ATC) has reserved its decision on the application to transfer Shahzeb murder case to session court till 4 March.

Shaukat Zubairi, counsel of accused Shahrukh Jatoi, had submitted the appeal in the ATC in which he said that it an ordinary murder case and there is nothing so much special in the case that it can be proceeded in Anti Terrorists Court.

He said that the case got importance just because the media highlighted it but the motive of crime could not be ascertained so far.

The lawyer said that his clients would obey the court verdict.

Whereas the court also postponed the main case regarding Shahzeb murder till March 7 after the lawyer of the accused presented copies of FIR and statement of witnesses in the court.
COPYRIGHT 2013 Asianet-Pakistan
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2013 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:The Frontier Star (Northwest Frontier Province, Pakistan)
Date:Mar 1, 2013
Words:132
Previous Article:International Travelling Expo "Energy for a Sustainable World" starts.
Next Article:Russian Parliamentary delegation leaves for homeland.
Topics:

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2021 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters |