Sensor prototype kit.
Cal Sensors (Santa Rosa, CA) has announced the global launch of a new Sensor Prototype Kit, a plug-and-play tool designed to dramatically accelerate prototyping, validation, and product development for new gas measurement instruments. Supporting PbS and PbSe detector technologies, the Sensor Prototype Kit speeds time-to-market by allowing engineers to focus on the challenges of the system's design by quickly validating detector viability. Features include:
* A PbS or PbSe single-channel detector (SCO) or multi-channel detector (MCD).
* 2 digital drive boards with integrated electronics.
* Detection of up to 4 distinct materials/gases and channel isolation @ > 99.5%.
* A TO-5 or TO-8 footprint.
* Software that allows engineers to quickly confirm signal presence and relative strength.